For our client in Roosendaal, we are looking for a technical support representative. The company is globally specialized in creating and delivering enterprise mobility management software. It is part of an American organisation. The office is easily accessible by car or public transport.
You get to work in the sales department in an informal environment and with a professional team. As a technical support representative, you have to provide exceptional support to customers and resellers throughout the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
Your responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, customer calls and their ticket tracking by using a ticketing tracking system, assisting customers and resellers with troubleshooting and processing, dealing with telecom carriers across Europe.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or another related study
• 1+ year experience in mobile support
• Working experience in a customer contact centre using ticketing
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• preferable a second European language
• Knowledge of BI processing
• Valid working permit
• You are familiar with the term MACD
• Fulltime available
• Salary 2200-3000 Euro gross
• 24 holidays
• 8% holiday allowance
• Travel compensation
• Pension plan
• International working environment
For more information about this role, contact Wouter Horn on 020 614 27 11. To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]