Our client had impressive growth in the past 30 years resulting in employing over 1000 employees worldwide over 10 locations. Their office is easily accessible by public transport and by car. In the Netherlands, they have 135 employees with nearly 50 different nationalities. The culture is informal and they like to have fun while achieving great results. It is the ideal environment for the start of your career as a Math analyst!
As a Math analyst, you hold an important position in the testing of games for the gambling industry. You conduct math analysis to accurately calculate the return, odds, volatility or any other mathematical problem for simple to moderately difficult games. Together with test engineers, you discuss your analysis and findings and indicate what elements need to be verified. Where applicable, you resolve math related issues with mathematicians from other offices as well manufacturers. In the end, your work contributes to games being approved for use in landbased and online markets all around the world.
- Bachelor or master degree in Mathematics or Computer Sciences (Or a similar study)
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Java and or Python is an advantage
- You master the English language; knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage
- Knowledge of Testing is an advantage
- Valid working permit
- Monthly starting salary of 2700
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance fully reimbursed
- 25 holidays
- International FUN working environment
- Directly employed by our client
Contact Jan Andries Stam on 020 614 27 11 for more information about this excellent job. To apply, send your CV to [email protected] or click the button below.