For an excellent employer in Amsterdam we are looking for a creative algorithmic trading programmer.
The company is based in the center of all trading and has a second office in Asia. The culture is informal and is a result driven company. Their quote is “Buy Low and Sell High”.
The Company is using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues. To give them a competitive edge.
- Molding and expand your skill sets as a strategist
- Program and write different algorithms to create the perfect outcome
- Testing apps and different approaches written by you and others
- Monitor the electronic trades
- Developing and extending in-house data toolkits
- Implement and monitor integrations with services and systems (built on C#)
- Improve the usability of financial analytics platforms
- Identify, develop and implement improvements to the data infrastructure.
- Preferable university degree in Physics/ IT/ Electronic Engineering or Economics
- Available for 40 hours per week
- Fluent in the English language, verbal and written
- High proficiency in Excel, SQL or Access
- Being a team player with good communication skills
- Knowledge of Visual Basic
- Experienced or good knowledge in C#, C++, Java
- Knowledge of algorithmic programming
- Structured way of working and a pro-active attitude
- A great salary
- A yearly bonus
- Travel costs
- A great lunch room inhouse
- International work environment
- Working in the most beautiful building in the centre of Amsterdam
Please send your resume to [email protected] or contact Robby Oehlers for this excellent job on 020- 614 27 11.