For an innovative company based in Alkmaar, we are looking for an R&D engineer.
Our client is specialized in photonic chip-based fiber sensing solutions for space and aerospace aviation, medical, life science and high-tech industries operating in demanding environments. The office is easy to reach by public transportation and car.
As a Development Engineer, you work on application development.
By the customer’s request, you look for technical solutions. Together with the project leader, you decide if a request from a customer is physically possible and update them. You edit an existing product or implement new parts after investigating the possibilities, check the achieved results and present them to the Project Manager and customer.
As an example, the air force needs sensors for the helicopter blades. You have to find out what material is needed and if the blades don’t have any problems with extra material on them.
The air pressure and movement of the blades have to be checked to implement an adjust the equipment.
- University degree in Technical Physics or Biomedical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Available for 40 hours per week
- Fluent in the English language, verbal and written
- Dutch and German are an advantage
- Knowledge of working in a cleanroom environment
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO 13485) and lean manufacturing
- A structured way of working and a pro-active attitude
- A great salary
- 26 holidays
- 13 collectable days
- Pension scheme
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Training opportunities
- International work environment
Please send your resume to [email protected] or contact Robby Oehlers for this innovative job on 020- 614 27 11.