Would you like to be involved at all stages of the software development process – specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products?
Do you enjoy software development and would you like to expand your skill set and see your programming efforts through to commercial, external customer driven, deliverables? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply.
As part of ASML’s Factory Automation group, you will develop and build software solutions that are instrumental to have our lithographic machines operating very productive while maintaining nanometer accuracy and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industry high standards.
Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for ASML. You will be involved at all stages of the software development process; specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications on requirements, making efficient design choices, to ‘make it happen’ by also implementing the design and verify the implementation.
Next to this, you will be responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identify dependencies on others. Together with your scrum master you will schedule your activities and agree on when to deliver the required specifications.
The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, OOP, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase)
- Experienced in working in SAFe or Agile team environment and applying lean practices
- Factory Automation (SECS, EDA, etcetera) or data management related experience is a pré
- Passionate about technology and excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide
- A 3 year project with a €60 hourly rate
For more information about this job, contact Jan Andries Stam on 020 614 27 11. To apply, send your CV to [email protected].