For a multinational in the Netherlands we are looking for a Spanish documentation specialist.
The company had an impressive growth in the past 20 years resulting in employing over 500 employees worldwide over 14 locations. In the Netherlands they have around 100 employees with nearly 20 different nationalities. The culture is informal and they like to have fun while achieving great results.
As a Documentation specialist you’re responsible for maintaining the company’s documents and assist the management of the documentation department. Your duties require reviewing engineering test files for regulatory laws/ issues. Organize certification documents, proofreading, control related research and perform other duties as assigned. The documentation specialist is responsible to gather all necessary information to complete the process of certification compilation. You know how to query a database and process QA issue reports. As a documentation specialist you’re responsible for obtaining and reviewing engineering documents and verify required notations against QA short forms.
- MBO+ plus
- 1 year of experience in administrative field
- Translation skills is a plus
- Excellent Dutch and English verbal & writing skills
- Outstanding business administrative and organizational skills
- Profound attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- 1950 a month and directly employed by our client
- Informal working environment
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Fresh fruit for lunch
For more information about this job, contact Jan Andries Stam on 020 614 27 11. To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.