For a multinational based in Haarlem we are looking for an ISS auditor. In the Netherlands they have 150 employees with nearly 30 different nationalities. The culture is informal and they like to have fun while achieving great results. This company has over 450 respectable clients in the entertainment industry. Their clients are manufacturers of games which need to be serviced at all times.
- Conducts ISS/NRA audits in Europe and worldwide as needed
- Ensures that clients are provided with professional, courteous and timely support and service
- Responsible for audit planning, field work documentation and audit reports
- Responsible for following all engagement quality requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
- Previous experience or business knowledge of the European internet gambling;
- 3-5 years ISS/NRA auditing professional experience;
- Valid ISACA CISA and ISO27001 (LA) certification is a must;
- Detailed knowledge of Information Technologies and standard practices: ISO 27001, NIST, ITIL, COBIT;
- Experience with TCP IP, Network Monitoring software and DNS
- Intrusion detection and prevention software and SIMS systems knowledge;
The ideal candidate will also have a pro-active attitude, ability to work with minimal supervision, excellent team-working and communication skills, the ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines and excellent process management skills.
- Salary of 3000-4000 Euro a month
- International working environment
- 25 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel compensation
To apply for this excellent job please send your resume to email@example.com. For more information contact Jan Andries Stam on 020 614 27 11.